By submitting the form above, I certify:
- If this contribution is from an individual, I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States or if this contribution is from an organization, such as a partnership, that the organization is not a foreign government or foreign political party, is not organized under the laws of a foreign country, and does not have its principal place of business in a foreign country;
- This contribution is not from a corporation;
- This contribution is not from a political action committee;
- This contribution is not from a currently registered federal lobbyist or foreign agent;
- This contribution is not from a minor under the age of 16;
- The funds I am donating are from me and are not being provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by August 21st, 2012. You may enter by contributing to Obama for America here, or click here to enter without contributing. Two (2) winners will each receive the following prize package: round-trip tickets for winner and a guest from within the fifty U.S. States, DC, or Puerto Rico to a destination in or near Charlotte, North Carolina; hotel accommodations; and tickets for winner and a guest to one or more speeches, events and/or proceedings at the Democratic National Convention, as well as the opportunity to meet President Obama and Michelle Obama, on a date, at a venue and for a duration to be determined by Sponsor (approximate retail value of all prizes $5,000). Odds of winning depend on number of entries received and timing of entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and 18 or older (or age of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Obama for America, 130 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601.